Friday, January 13, 2023

Almost Empty Soap Bottles


Mischief is prowling


at all hours of the night


vulnerable times.



Image by Rosy from Pixabay

Side Note: I chose this photo as it goes closely with the message of a cry for help.



Waking up feeling disoriented
as my eyesight adjusts
to the new morning
I notice at my bathroom sink
a new soap bottle
almost depleted
and...
it wasn't me.

As I head to my kitchen sink
ready to wash the dishes
holding my scrubbing brush
bringing me to a hush
as there goes another
one...
almost empty.


There are just some things one can read and still can read in between the lines.


#endsexualviolence
#helpstophumantrafficking

Written by Andrelyn Izquierdo.

Inspired by my true story.





#SlaveryandHumanTraffickingPreventionMonth #sexualviolence #awareness #stalking #domesticabuse #humantrafficker #labortrafficking #drugtrafficking #sextrafficking #EndDV #abuse #speakup #help #danger #HaikuJumble #eduational #poetry #personal #blog #UnseenFortitude #empowerment #blogger #writer










No comments:

Post a Comment